We have researched and compiled a list of the 4 best manga drawing books that can help you learn how to draw manga eyes and teach about every aspect of it.
The character or personality of a manga /anime character is determined mostly by eyes. If you change slightly the eyes, the impression of that character changes immediately.
Before you start to draw a complete manga figure, it is good if you practice individual parts first. To learn the drawing of manga characters (male/female) parts by part; check our best picks of manga drawing books category wise.
Best Books to Learn How to Draw Manga/Anime Eyes Step by Step
- How to draw Manga eyes: A Step by Step Instruction Guide
- Manga Drawing Books: How to Draw Manga Eyes Learn Japanese Manga Eyes (Vol 4)
- How to Draw Manga Eyes (How to Draw Manga! Book 1) Kindle Edition
- How to Draw Manga Eyes: Step by Step Guide To Drawing Manga and Anime Eyes
How to Draw and Color Magna Eyes by Duy Truong offers the easiest step by step instruction on how to draw manga eyes.
Designed for the Beginner in Mind, But Ideal for All Levels. The book is complete, including an introduction on manga and art supplies for beginners.
This book shows how to draw the basic manga head and body, eyes, bodies, fashion, and more. Using the step by step instruction on how to draw Japanese manga and anime eyes and face this book teaches you how to draw manga characters.
By the end of this big book, the new artist is ready to draw dramatic story sequences full of movement and life.
See Our Other Best Pick of Manga Drawing Books:
- Books to Learn How to Draw Anime & Manga Characters
- Best Books to Learn How to Draw Anime Clothes [Boys + Girls]
- Best Books to Learn How to Draw Manga Faces
- Best Books to Learn How to Draw Anime and Manga Hair
- Books to Learn How to Draw Manga Hands and Feet
From the art studios of Manga University, Japan’s leading publisher of English-language educational manga comes an all-new series of mini How to Draw Manga guides.
Each guide consists of about two dozen pages of easy-to-follow tips and basic manga-drawing techniques, all fully illustrated in the award-winning Manga University style.
Designed with the beginning artist in mind, this entry-level guide explains the basics of drawing manga eyes, and challenges the student to think about how subtle changes in a character’s eyes express his or her emotions.
How to Draw Manga Eyes by mobipoki, shows you how to draw stunning Manga and Anime Eyes quickly and easily.
What’ll you learn in this book:
- How to Draw Manga Eyes. Both for Manga Boys and Manga Girls.
- Step By Step Guide To Drawing The Eye
- Where you need to place the eyes.
- Additional tips on drawing Manga eyes for girls.
- Different Views of the Eyes
- How to draw Manga emotions
- Additional tips for drawing emotions
- Examples of emotions that you must learn to draw if you want to be a Manga Artist.
- Additional Drawing Resources to help you become a better artist.