Depending on the style, anime hair can be very complex. Anime hair is what makes anime and manga characters unique and beautiful.
The books we listed here break down this complex process into the simplest little steps and make it easier for you to draw beautiful and astonishing hair with ease.
Best Books to Learn How to Draw Anime and Manga Hair Step by Step
- Faces & Hair: The Pocket Reference to Drawing Manga (Mini Manga)
- How To Draw Manga Girl Hair – A Tutorial Sketchbook
- How To Draw Manga Boy Hair – A Tutorial Sketchbook From Fusello Publishing
This handy, pocket-sized book will teach you how to draw Manga faces and hairstyles. The tilt of the nose and the radiance of the smile can make or break the success of a Manga character; master this, and hair too, and you are well on your way to drawing fantastic Manga.
Mini Manga pocket size book highlight the important components of the head, this pocket guide details how to create the trademark large, expressive eyes and crazy, colorful coifs of manga characters.
There are step-by-step instructions as well as numerous examples to copy, and used alongside the other titles in the Mini Manga series, this book will help you to succeed with this exciting genre of Japanese comic-book art.
Fusello Publishing, 6×6 pocket style sketchbooks to familiarize you with common methods for creating some of today’s most exciting Manga / Anime characters.
By following the guides in this mini-sketchbook, you’ll create Manga Girl Hair in the popular styles, and by the time you’ve filled the templates with your own designs, you’ll be a pro!
See Our Other Best Pick of Manga Drawing Books:
- Books to Learn How to Draw Anime & Manga Characters
- Best Books to Learn How to Draw Anime Clothes [Boys + Girls]
- Books to Learn How to Draw Manga / Anime Eyes
- Best Books to Learn How to Draw Manga Faces
- Best Books to Learn How to Draw Anime and Manga Poses
By following this mini-sketchbook, you’ll create Manga Boy Hair in the popular styles.
Do you want to learn to draw manga characters (both male and female) parts by parts and master every single body part of a character; check our best picks of manga drawing books category wise.